- 24 hour security, monitoring and extensive CCTV
- Biometric, swipe card or similar security system throughout.
- High speed elevator system to BCO standards
- Finished throughout to meet or exceed guidance on avoiding Sick Building Syndrome and Building Related Illness
- Building Management System to lower running costs and service charges
- On-site power generator to ensure full business continuity
- Power and data boxes within raised access flooring.
- Recessed modular lighting
- Air conditioning system with concealed fan-coil units.
- Acoustically insulated walls between separate office units and common corridors
- Glazed walls a combination of fixed or curtain double-glazed panels and double glazed opening windows
- Fire detection system with connection to main building fire panel
- Fresh water supply ready for selection by occupier of coffee point
- Waste water connection in all offices
- Foul water connection in all units predesigned to be over 100m2
- Salt water supply for all units pre-designed to be over 100m2
“Tomorrow’s building today”